Step 3. Enter Guest and Payment Details
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel directly.
Check-in time is 12:00 PM, Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
1. In case of cancellation or Reduction in number of rooms for any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing. Cancellation / retention charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
* 59-30 days - 10% of the full amount
* 29-15 days - 50% of the full amount
* 14-08 days - 75% of the full amount
* 07 days or less/no show - NO REFUND
* Reduction in Rooms or Nights 07 days before check-in - NO REFUND
2. For high peak season bookings (from 1st May to 15th July and from 15thDecember till 15th January) - please note that if the booking for high peak season is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
3. For any cancellations less than 15 days prior to arrival, the 75% payment is retained by the hotel. You can, however, choose to transfer the booking to another date, depending on availability, subject to utilization of this facility in the next immediate 30 days.
4. The booking will not be given on long weekend and special holidays and is totally subject to availability and at the discretion of management.
5. The transfer/postponement of bookings has to be informed to TSR atleast 15 days in advance from the date of check-in, however it is totally at the discretion of management.
6. In the event of premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
7. Credit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
8. Resort will not be liable for any Refund, if the booking is cancelled, or guests no show due to adverse weather conditions, road blocking, riot, heavy rain, any natural disaster etc, which is not in control of the Resort Management.
Refund: In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded in the same bank account or to the same person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process can take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.